This article describes how to deploy, or re-deploy an Ethereum Adapter through CloudFormation on AWS. Normally this is the logical next step after Step 1 - Subscribing to the Ethereum Adapter, but, may also be used to deploy additional instances, deployment to different regions, and other reasons.
- The deployment starts with a CloudFormation URL on the CloudFormation service page. Here you may still switch to a different region, by using the dropdown in the top-right corner. Specify the given CloudFormation template URL.
- Specify deployment details
- Stack name is a free form field, that you can use to uniquely identify this deployment. It needs to be unique
- InitialPassword is a password that you may choose, and which you will need to use later when logging in to the actual product.
- InstanceType is the size of the machine. Under normal circumstances the adapter is lightweight and doesn't need a lot of resources.
You next step is: Step 3 - Configuring the Adapter for use